The implementation of the SloCaT Partnership is shaped by the activities of its members in support of the objectives of the Partnership.
To support the work of the members SLoCaT members a number of the activities in the Annual Work Programs are facilitated or coordinated by the conveners office.
The SLoCaT partnership meets typically in January of each year in Washington DC to review, adjust and/or approve the work program.
- November 17, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- June 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013 , Berlin , Germany
- May 21, 2013 , The Hague , Netherlands
- May 17, 2013 , Tunis , Tunisia
- April 25, 2013 , Bali , Indonesia
- April 23, 2013 - April 25, 2013 , Bali , Indonesia
- April 18, 2013 , Nairobi , Kenya
Seminar-Sustainable Transport: Role of the IDB’s Strategy in Global Development and the Climate AgendaApril 10, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America
- April 9, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America
- April 8, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America