The implementation of the SloCaT Partnership is shaped by the activities of its members in support of the objectives of the Partnership.
To support the work of the members SLoCaT members a number of the activities in the Annual Work Programs are facilitated or coordinated by the conveners office.
The SLoCaT partnership meets typically in January of each year in Washington DC to review, adjust and/or approve the work program.
TRANSPORT DAY 2013 @COP 19
- January 7, 2014 - January 17, 2014 , , United States of America
- November 18, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- November 17, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- November 16, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
Global Report on Human Settlements 2013 Experts Meeting on the Recommendations - Planning and Design of Sustainable Urban MobilityNovember 15, 2013 , Stockholm , Sweden
Global Report on Human Settlements 2013 Experts Meeting on the Recommendations - Planning and Design of Sustainable Urban MobilityNovember 14, 2013 , Helsinki , Finland
- October 29, 2013 - October 30, 2013 , Santiago , Chile
- August 16, 2013 , Singapore , Singapore
- June 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013 , Berlin , Germany
The Health Nexus: Sustainable Energy, Transport and Cities-Delivering Health and Integrated DevelopmentJune 18, 2013 , New York , United States of America