Media Corner for Transport Day 2014
Transport @ COP 20 in Media
- Transport tackles climate change: will UNFCCC help? by Cornie Huizenga, Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport (SLoCaT), Outreach Magazine, December 13, 2014
- The Untapped Potential of the Clean Transport Sector by Climate Action Network, ECO-NGO Newsletter, December 12, 2014
- Transport Day Bulletin: A Summary Report of Transport Day 2014 by International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD), IISD Website, December 9, 2014
- Ciudades del Mundo seguirán el ejemplo del Día sin Carro en Bogotá, by Eje 21, eje21.com.co, December 9, 2014
- Transport Day: ¿Qué propuestas hay para tener un transporte limpio en la región? by Conexión COP, Conexión COP Portal, December 8, 2014
- ITF, ITDP Event Explores Transport’s Role in INDCs, NAMAs by International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD), Climate Change Policy and Practice, IISD Website, December 4, 2014
Following the success of the Transport Day 2013 in Warsaw, this event will provide an essential platform for transport and cliamte experts to exchange innovation and insights on sustainable transport development. SLoCaT will be coorporating with Climate Action in providing useful media resources and tools concerning the event.
Climate Action establishes and builds partnerships between business, government and public bodies to accelerate international sustainable development and advance the ‘green economy’. The program provides a global media and events platform across which stakeholders can share knowledge, technologies and expertise, and identify innovative solutions to the challenges faced by climate change and a growing population.
For more information about Climate Action, please visit its website at http://www.climateactionprogramme.org/.