SLoCaT Annual Meeting
January 13, 2014, 5:30pm-8:00pm
EMBARQ /World Resources Institute, Washington, DC, United States of America
The SLoCaT Annual Meeting will take place on January 13, 2013 at the EMBARQ 10G Street NE, Suite 800 Washington DC 20002 USA.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- Opening of the Meeting;
- Presentation and Discussion SLoCaT 2013 Report;
- Proposal for the formalization of the SLoCaT Partnership and the incorporation of the SLoCaT Secretariat;
- SLoCaT work program 2014 and associated budget;
- Approval TRANSPORT DELIVERS Campaign
- Any other matters.
For your information see also:
- Survey on Financing Model for SLoCaT Partnership
- the draft Bridging the Gap - SLoCaT Report: Sustainable Transport on Course Why Warsaw Wobbles