SLoCaT (the Partnership on Sustainable, Low Carbon Transport) improves the knowledge on sustainable low carbon transport, helps develop better policies and catalyze their implementation. Over 50 organizations have joined the Partnership, including UN organizations, multilateral development banks, technical cooperation agencies, NGOs, research organizations and other organizations.
SLoCaT is a voluntary multi-stakeholder initiative that contributes to the implementation of Agenda 21, Rio+5 and the Johannesburg Plan of Implementation (JPOI). The Partnership is documented on the UN Partnership website .
How to become a member
- November 17, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- June 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013 , Berlin , Germany
- May 21, 2013 , The Hague , Netherlands
- May 17, 2013 , Tunis , Tunisia
- April 25, 2013 , Bali , Indonesia
- April 23, 2013 - April 25, 2013 , Bali , Indonesia
- April 18, 2013 , Nairobi , Kenya
Seminar-Sustainable Transport: Role of the IDB’s Strategy in Global Development and the Climate AgendaApril 10, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America
- April 9, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America
- April 8, 2013 , Washington, DC , United States of America