The SLoCaT Partnership on Sustainable Transport (SLoCaT) is a multi-stakeholder partnership of over 80 organizations (representing UN organizations, Multilateral and Bilateral development organizations, NGOs and Foundations, Academe and the Business Sector). SLoCaT promotes the integration on sustainable transport in global policies on sustainable development and climate change.
The Partnership is documented on the UN Partnership website .
TRANSPORT DAY 2013 @COP 19
How to become a member
- January 7, 2014 , New York , United States of America
- January 7, 2014 - January 17, 2014 , , United States of America
- November 18, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- November 17, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
- November 16, 2013 , Warsaw , Poland
Global Report on Human Settlements 2013 Experts Meeting on the Recommendations - Planning and Design of Sustainable Urban MobilityNovember 15, 2013 , Stockholm , Sweden
Global Report on Human Settlements 2013 Experts Meeting on the Recommendations - Planning and Design of Sustainable Urban MobilityNovember 14, 2013 , Helsinki , Finland
- October 29, 2013 - October 30, 2013 , Santiago , Chile
- August 16, 2013 , Singapore , Singapore
- June 19, 2013 - June 21, 2013 , Berlin , Germany